Monday 30 July 2012

Day 5: Ebooks and Publications

Guide to Boundary Bay Field Trip
I chose to upload an instructional guide that I made for a Biology class as a field trip project. Although this particular documents wouldn't be useful for the classroom it might be a neat way to share resources with other teachers. I really like the idea of creating an easy to view flip book of a pdf document. There are times when I wonder about the validity of asking students to copy down notes when there is no distinct learning goal associated with the act of copying. It might be nice in certain situations to have the option of guiding students to a site where they can view the notes or activity that you want them to have without asking them to print it off or without having to make 60 copies of the document yourself. I like the format of the youblisher and how easy it was to use. 

No comments:

Post a Comment